Opportunities for consultant solicitors
Altermans Solicitors is growing and we are currently recruiting consultant solicitors with their own caseloads to join our team in North London.
As a consultant with Altermans, you can benefit from:
- freedom to set your own hours and develop other interests;
- a greater share of all the fees you generate;
- lower overheads, allowing you to offer your clients a competitively priced service;
- practicing as a lawyer without the constraints or politics of a big firm;
- avoiding the distraction and cost of running your own firm;
- flexibility to develop your career in the direction that you prefer; and
- opportunities to work with other like-minded lawyers in our offices.
Fees for legal services
Every client is unique, and the fees charged will depend on the type of work which is being undertaken. Consultant solicitors are not required to achieve billing targets.
Lawyers usually work on an hourly basis, with fees typically ranging from £250 to £425 per hour. Where appropriate you can also agree a fixed fee, a capped fee arrangement or even a regular retainer.
With our sophisticated practice management systems, lawyers are free to work from any location or from our offices in Finchley where you can enjoy the support and company of other lawyers and admin staff.
Our central team provides support in the areas of:
- accounting and credit control;
- branding and marketing;
- compliance and money laundering;
- document storage;
- full professional indemnity cover;
- mobile website & social media;
- practice management systems and IT support; and
- receptionist service.
Get in touch
For a confidential discussion regarding the opportunities with Altermans Solicitors, contact Gabriel Alterman on 0203 182 0126.